From storefronts to gas pumps, shop floors to entrance doors, bollards are an important piece of protection that can keep critical assets and pedestrian-friendly areas safe from accidents. But not all bollards are made the same. While our bollards are not crash rated, the schedule 40 and schedule 80 U.S. Steel Pipe options that we have available will keep very minor accidents from vehicles and forklifts from turning into a costly crash.
Made in America and fabricated in Detroit, Michigan, our Steel Pipe Bollards are available in several different options. That includes:
- 4’’, 6’’, & 8’’ Sch 40 X 7’-0’’ long steel pipe
- 4’’, 6’’, & 8’’ Sch 80 X 4' - 9' custom size length pipe available
- 3" - 10" (height) steel pipe bollards available
- Pipe finish is available with Bollard Cover, Raw, Primed or Galvanized
- Bollard Cover options include Dome-Top, Flat Top, Reflective, Fabric, and Decorative Options
- Removable and Flexible Bollard options available
- Base plate or core installation available
Looking to protect your businesses new storefront? A row of steel pipe bollards and bollard covers should do the trick.
In need of protection for a temporary access area? The Removable Locking Bollard is the perfect solution.
Searching for bollards to protect your machinery and facility walkways? We have all of the sizes to fit the job.
If you are adding new bollards around your property, you'll want them to look as good as possible. Though galvanizing or priming the pipe can be an attractive look, there isn't a better, more cost-effective bollard cover option than, well, the Bollard Cover.
Here at the Bollard Company, we offer a wide array of Bollard Cover options, including standard dome-top options, multiple sizes and Decorative Bollard Covers for a more aesthetically appealing look. Unlimited color options and decals are available as well upon request.