Steel Pipe & Plastic Handrail
The Steel Pipe and Plastic Handrail is the most unique safety railing option on the market.
Manufactured with 1 ¼” schedule 40 and schedule 80 steel pipe, the Steel Pipe & Plastic Handrail is sleeved in durable 1 ½” HDPE making it resistant to rusting. Locked together with external aluminum magnesium Speed-Rail fittings with exclusive knurled 5/8” set screws, this safety rail is strong, reliable, and easy to install.
Features & Specs:
- Designed to meet industrial safety needs
- Sleeved in Safety Yellow HDPE plastic; Never paint again!
- System features external aluminum magnesium fittings
- Fittings are extremely corrosive resistant
- Arrives in fully assembled sections
- Can meet OSHA requirements
- Available in multiple applications to meet your railing needs
- Multiple install options including plated or core-in (6")
- Two different base plate options: Steel or Hollaendar (magnesium alloy)
- Standard height is 42" tall; choose your length
- Ask about custom swing or locking gates
- For lead time info, give us a call
For larger orders, custom dimensions, added gates or more information, give our team a call.