The Standard Guardrail System is a premier solution to protecting valuable assets, equipment, and people from forklift accidents.
Built using 4” schedule 40 steel pipe and 2 ½” schedule 80 steel pipe, sleeved in a durable, maintenance-free HDPE plastic, the Standard Guardrail can withstand multiple impacts from a 12,000lb. forklift traveling 4 mph. This unique, customizable design will allow facility managers to save money on possible accidents, maintenance and labor/painting fees, unlike traditional welded or bolt-down guardrail systems, which requires rails to be replaced after impact.
Available with core-in or surface-mounted base plates, the Two-Line Standard Guardrail ships fully assembled and does not require any field welding or bolting together, which helps save on both installation time and costs.
Features & Specs:
- U.S. steel pipe fabricated in Detroit, MI.
- Pipe Posts - 2 ½” schedule 80
- Pipe Rails - 4” schedule 40
- One-Line or Two-Line systems available
- Sleeved in 1/4" safety yellow plastic
- Designed to withstand impacts from a 12,000lb. forklift at 4 mph
- Install Options: Base Plate or Core-In (12" core)
- For lead time info, give us a call
For larger orders or more information, give our team a call.